Private Cooking Party Pricing & Services - All Markets
Event Pricing & Services - San Francisco Bay Area, Portland & Chicago
We accommodate parties of 10 to 300 guests. A service fee of 20% will be added to each event, along with any additional services you require. Small groups might consider attending a public hands-on cooking class. For more detailed private event pricing, please request a proposal.
Standard Event Pricing*
Sumptuous Small Plates - $90pp ($1,350 minimum). For 15-200 guests.
Chef's Table - $110pp ($2,200 minimum). For 20-200 guests.
Kitchen Challenge - $125pp ($2,500 minimum). Chicago $120pp ($2400 minimum). For 20-200 guests.
Standard Services (included in pricing above):
- Complete menu and event planning.
- Shopping services and ingredients using the freshest seasonal produce from specialty purveyors and Whole Foods Market.
- Artisanal antipasti platter for guests upon arrival.
- Instruction and guidance from professionally-trained chefs.
- Delivery of all cooking equipment for use during cooking (chef knives, cookware, cook’s tools, measuring cups & spoons, etc.).
- Arrangement of cooking stations to accommodate the event.
- Dish clearing, washing and kitchen cleaning.
- Table service (does not apply to Small Plates events).
- Music playlists customized for the event.
- Commemorative electronic copies of the recipes and digital photo of the event for event participants.
- Aprons and hand towels for all participants during the event.
- Gifts for winners of the Kitchen Challenge events.
Additional Services (included at your request):
- Rental of event venue or professional kitchen. You are welcome to host the event in your private home or office free of charge.
- Arrangement and delivery of rental equipment if needed (plates, stemware, tables, chairs, linens, etc.).
- Party favors (Sumptuous Small Plates Recipe Decks, aprons, spatulas, garlic peelers, personalized chocolates, cooking class gift certificates etc.).
- Upgraded appetizer platters (in addition to the artisanal cheese platter provided as part of our Standard Services).
- Non-alcoholic beverage packages (basic and premium). You are also welcome to bring your own free of charge.
- Wine pairing, wine delivery and wine education services customized for your needs. You are also welcome to bring your own free of corkage.
- One-hour winery tour and wine tasting add-on for any event (pricing varies with winery).
- Arrangement for and delivery of floral arrangements (small, medium and large arrangements and potted orchids).
- Extended events and meeting spaces.
- Making your event a competition, complete with judging and prizes (does not apply to Kitchen Challenge events).
- Delivery of services outside of city limits: $200 - $400.
Call us at 1.888.907.2665 or contact us online for immediate assistance.