We believe that the magic of creating a meal together inspires connection. Our interactive cooking events foster relationships, enhance team cohesion and improve productivity. We specialize in fun, corporate activities that help our clients motivate and reward their employees with entertaining and meaningful mobile cooking events. Our success comes from our clients taking those connections forged at our events and bringing them back to the office.
Successful candidates work well in a team, and are professional. This is a part time position with flexible hours.
Typical event work will include
- Collaborate effectively with fellow event staff to produce an excellent experience for guests.
- Set up for events (dishwashing station, bussing station, equipment load-in)
- Bus, wash, and dry all PTC equipment, venue equipment, and rental equipment during event.
- Clean appliances and kitchen following event (sanitize, sweep, mop, garbage, etc.)
- Sort and pack all clean equipment from event.
- Break down and help load-out following event.
- Two years catering or restaurant experience.
- Ability to work efficiently in confined spaces.
- Access to a reliable form of transportation for travel to event sites throughout the Bay Area.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Candidates expected to have two years of professional experience – catering or in a restaurant – and an ability to work efficiently in confined spaces. Candidates need to be available for at least four events per month and able to secure transportation to events on their own. Events scheduled regularly Monday through Friday and occasionally on weekends.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please send your resume or contact information and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.