We believe that the magic of creating a meal together inspires connection. Our interactive cooking events foster relationships, enhance team cohesion and improve productivity. We specialize in fun corporate activities that help our clients motivate and reward their employees with entertaining and meaningful mobile cooking events. Our success comes from our clients taking those connections forged at our events and bringing them back to the office.
If you have a strong culinary background, excel in providing personalized instruction to guests in a fast-paced environment, work well in a team, are professional, and charismatic we want to hear from you. If you enjoy working with clients and staff to create memorable events, service oriented, enjoy teaching cooking to small and large groups, and thrive in a fast paced environment, this job is for you.
This is a part time position with flexible hours.
We host an average of 25 interactive cooking events per month throughout the Bay Area. We are interested in meeting with individuals who are local, and possess the following qualities:
- Professional culinary training
- Collaborate effectively with fellow event staff to produce an excellent experience for guests.
- Skilled at multitasking in fast-paced environments, and at managing multiple components of an event.
- Access to a reliable form of transportation for travel to event sites throughout the Bay Area.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior experience in catering a big plus.
Who We Are
Parties That Cook has pioneered and perfected the mobile cooking party concept! For over 16 years we have brought teams together from the San Francisco Bay Area to Chicago, and have provided some of the most recognizable names in the business community with their most successful mobile teambuilding events.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please send your resume or contact information and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET MONTHLY RECIPES & NEWS
CONNECT WITH US