We believe that the magic of creating a meal together inspires connection. Our interactive cooking events foster relationships, enhance team cohesion and improve productivity. We specialize in fun corporate activities that help our clients motivate and reward their employees with entertaining and meaningful mobile cooking events. Our success comes from our clients taking those connections forged at our events and bringing them back to the office.
Successful candidates have strong culinary, restaurant, or catering backgrounds. They excel in providing service to guests in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment . If you have a customer service background, are detail oriented, work well in a team, and are professional and charismatic we want to hear from you. This is a part time position with flexible hours.
Typical event work will include
- Collaborate effectively with fellow event staff to produce an excellent experience for guests.
- Set up for events (marketing, check-in, beverage service, dining tables, bussing station, equipment load-in)
- Welcome and greet guests (check-in, instructions, beverages, antipasti).
- Assist chefs during cooking demonstrations
- Cleaning and clearing as needed during event to ensure guest satisfaction
- Plating, serving, and clearing for guests
- Break down, clean, and help load-out following event.
- Two years catering or restaurant experience
- Proven customer satisfaction background
- Skilled at multitasking in fast-paced environments, and at managing multiple components of an event.
- Access to a reliable form of transportation for travel to event sites throughout the Bay Area.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
Who We Are
Parties That Cook has pioneered and perfected the mobile cooking party concept! For over 16 years we have brought teams together from the San Francisco Bay Area to Chicago, and have provided some of the most recognizable names in the business community with their most successful mobile teambuilding events.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please send your resume or contact information and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET MONTHLY RECIPES & NEWS
CONNECT WITH US